Cash Plus, is an authorized Bank Al-Maghrib payment institution that offers its clients a full range of financial and para-financial services.
Expert money transfer for over 12 years, Cash Plus today allows its customers, in addition to sending and receiving their money everywhere in Morocco, receive their mandates from abroad and pay their bills and their taxes.
Putting the customer at the center of its business strategy, Cash Plus has developed a large network of more than 1,200 money transfer agencies with trained agents to ensure its customers a high-performance and reliable service.
Cash Plus builds partnerships with the most important players in the international transfer, especially with Western Union, MoneyGram, Moneytrans, Ria, NeoSurf ...
Year of creation
CASH PLUS, UNE SUCCESS STORY MAROCAINE
Creation of the company RAMAPAR and its first agency with only service: Western Union
RAMAPAR becomes Cash Plus
Launch of the national transfer
Mediterrania Capital Partner buys shares of the company
Acquisition of the Eurosol network
Rebranding of Cash Plus
Fintech stands out
Launch of the online shipment
Launch of bill payment
Launch of the payment of taxes
WHY CHOOSE CASH PLUS?
Choosing Cash Plus is choosing:
- Trust :Send or receive your money everywhere in Morocco thanks to a large and reliable network of more than 1300 money transfer agencies.
- The simplicity :Make your money transfers even without having a bank account or a credit card. Download the Cash Plus appthat lets you locate transfer money closer even when you are in a mobility situation.
- The rapidity :Once the money transfer has been made, the amount sent will be immediately available, the beneficiary will be able to recover his money by presenting only one piece of identification.
- Flexibility :Our agencies are at your service from 08:00 to 20:00, even on Saturdays.
By choosing Cash Plus, you opt for the simplest and fastest way to transfer money to Morocco and receive your money sent from abroad.
OUR VALUES :
Cash Plus bases its success on strong values that define the foundation of our corporate culture
- Do what you say and say what you do
- Understand and be understood
- Trust and trust
- To be fair
- The passion to satisfy his client
- The concern for a job well done
- Training throughout life
- Give the best
- Anticipate expectations and needs
- Putting oneself in question
- Share ideas and encourage exchanges
- Promote change
The constant extension of our network of money transfer agencies has the major objective of getting closer to our customers.